Update dependency django-environ to v0.11.2 #64
This PR contains the following updates:
|django-environ (source, changelog)||minor||
- Revert "Add variable expansion." feature
- Revert "Add interpolate argument to avoid resolving proxied values." feature
- Added support for Django 4.2
- Added support for secure Elasticsearch connections
- Added variable expansion
- Added capability to handle comments after #, after quoted values,
KEY= 'part1 # part2' # comment
- Added support for
mssql-djangoas engine for SQL Server
- Changed handling bool values, stripping whitespace around value
- Removed support of Python 3.5.
📅 Schedule: Branch creation - At any time (no schedule defined), Automerge - At any time (no schedule defined).
🚦 Automerge: Disabled by config. Please merge this manually once you are satisfied.
♻ Rebasing: Whenever PR becomes conflicted, or you tick the rebase/retry checkbox.
🔕 Ignore: Close this PR and you won't be reminded about this update again.
- If you want to rebase/retry this PR, check this box
This PR has been generated by Renovate Bot.
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may continue to exist for a short time before it actually gets removed, it CANNOT be undone in most cases. Continue?