Created by: dependabot-preview[bot]
Bumps bootstrap from 4.4.1 to 4.5.3.
Sourced from bootstrap's releases.
- #31653: Add a comment to our
escape-svgfunction to note that data URIs must be quoted.
- #31693: Use the
custom-controlshadow variable instead of the generic
- #31793: Backport some v5 changes (improved
thstyling in Reboot, custom form field styling when printing, and improvements to
- #29714: Keep custom check, radio, and switch theme when printing.
- #30781: Reboot's
font-weight: boldthat comes from user agent stylesheets.
.text-breakchanges to drop
- #31754: Improve versions page rendering (also reversed the order while I was here)
- #31846: Backports the z-index change to
.closebuttons in dismissible
- #31000: Avoid multiple change event trigger in buttons plugin. Not applicable to v5 since our button JS plugin has been mostly replaced with pure CSS.
- #31673: Fix dropdown variable always evaluating to true.
- #31696: Ensure
hidePrevented.bs.modalcan be prevented.
- #31718: Backports new
$dropdown-padding-xvariable from v5.
- #30811: Mention GPU acceleration fix in docs callout for popovers. Doesn't apply to v5 since we're updating to Popper v2.
- #30838: Explain the
disposemethod more appropriately.
- #31706: Backports updated margins for code snippets for improved readability.
- #31769: Backports JS bundle guidance from v5.
- #31851: Backports mention of missing
- #31297: Switch to xo ESLint config
- Updated devDependencies versions
This release addresses the following two issues:
- #31438 restores the
make-container-max-widthsmixin. We won't be using the mixin ourselves, but it will remain in the codebase for the rest of v4 with today's release. We've added a deprecation notice as well.
- #31439 removes
flex: 1 0 100%from
.rows. This was added to address shrinking rows inside the navbar component after our responsive containers were added in v4.4.0. Removing this rolls us back to the expected grid and flex behavior—your row will shrink unfortunately without further changes. We could add extra custom CSS to address this, but it seems shortsighted to rush into that. Instead, apply
.rowand your row will behave as usual.
- #30808: Simplify
list-groupborders in cards
- #30810: Add
.custom-checkto fix their rendering in CSS columns
- #30817: Add
- #30830: Prevent conflicts with components with classes
- #30922: Fix color on disabled checked state for custom controls
- #30932: Restore
- #30940: Prevent
.rowfrom shrinking in flex containers
- #30957: Nullify custom form states'
- #30959: Toasts in IE11
a716fb0Prepare v4.5.3. (#31880)
c049713Remove the unused js/dist/index.js.map
5d066caBackport #31809 (#31851)
429a84fBackport #31826 (#31846)
91d0a65Update .text-break for wider browser support
c437735Backport versions update from #31754 and reverse order of versions to match v5
ca68277Backport color-adjust for v4
a03b2feBackport Reboot's th updates
- Additional commits viewable in compare view
Dependabot will resolve any conflicts with this PR as long as you don't alter it yourself. You can also trigger a rebase manually by commenting
Dependabot commands and options
You can trigger Dependabot actions by commenting on this PR:
@dependabot rebasewill rebase this PR
@dependabot recreatewill recreate this PR, overwriting any edits that have been made to it
@dependabot mergewill merge this PR after your CI passes on it
@dependabot squash and mergewill squash and merge this PR after your CI passes on it
@dependabot cancel mergewill cancel a previously requested merge and block automerging
@dependabot reopenwill reopen this PR if it is closed
@dependabot closewill close this PR and stop Dependabot recreating it. You can achieve the same result by closing it manually
@dependabot ignore this major versionwill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this major version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot ignore this minor versionwill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this minor version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot ignore this dependencywill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this dependency (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot use these labelswill set the current labels as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot use these reviewerswill set the current reviewers as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot use these assigneeswill set the current assignees as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot use this milestonewill set the current milestone as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot badge mewill comment on this PR with code to add a "Dependabot enabled" badge to your readme
Additionally, you can set the following in your Dependabot dashboard:
- Update frequency (including time of day and day of week)
- Pull request limits (per update run and/or open at any time)
- Out-of-range updates (receive only lockfile updates, if desired)
- Security updates (receive only security updates, if desired)